- Board of Directors
- Public Service
- Public Affairs
- Contact Us
Welcome to CAHU.org
Attend · Exhibit · Sponsor
Patrick Burns, CAHU’s President-Elect 2014-2015, was invited by the California Assembly Health Committee to provide agent perspective on the first enrollment period under the ACA in both covered California and the private market. Burns was pleased to note that over 40 percent of all subsidized enrollments in Covered California came through the hard work of California’s licensed agents.
- How Does Obamacare Work For Individuals?
- The Affordable Care Act's contraceptive coverage will benefit women
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About Supplemental Insurance
- Study finds cost-saving effort in health care falls short of goals
- Affordable Care Act dependant coverage has reduced high out-of-pocket spending