- Board of Directors
- Public Service
- Public Affairs
- Contact Us
Welcome to CAHU.org
Patrick Burns, CAHU’s President-Elect 2014-2015, was invited by the California Assembly Health Committee to provide agent perspective on the first enrollment period under the ACA in both covered California and the private market. Burns was pleased to note that over 40 percent of all subsidized enrollments in Covered California came through the hard work of California’s licensed agents.
- Health Insurance Commissions: Is It A Dirty Word?
- Bad Idea To Require Clients' SSN To Connect Them To Insurance Agent
- Making health services prices available linked to lower total claims payments
- Seeing doctor twice a year helps keep blood pressure under control
- Psychiatrist appointments hard to get, even for insured: Psychiatric Services study