Big Bonus Dollars and Guarantee Issue Opportunities through the month of February
Medicare Supplement Bonus Programs – Anthem, Blue Shield and UHC are all offering Big Bonuses ranging from $200 to as high as $300 for your new to Carrier business. Do not miss out on the great opportunities listed below.
- Currently offering a $200 bonus per new to Anthem Medicare Supplement plan through 3/1/21 effective dates
- Now offers $25 New to Medicare Discount with Plan G
- $20 New to Medicare Discount with Plan F and Innovative F also
- Currently offering a $250 bonus per new to UHC Medicare Supplement plan F or G only from 7/1/20 to 3/1/21 effective dates
- Requires a minimum of 4 approvals to be eligible for bonus!
- Pays $345 First 6 Years commission when a new UHC member is brought over using the birthday rule or Freedom to Switch Program (Commissions are paid for life in CA and scale down starting with year 7)
Can earn up to $300 Bonus for new to Blue Shield members
- Under Writing Holiday Available for Existing Medicare Supplement members from Blue Shield or other carriers switching to Blue Shield Med Supp Guarantee Issue
- ?Can request a 3/1 or 4/1 effective date?
- As a reminder when moving a member from one Med Supp carrier to another make sure to cancel the original Med Supp
- Also available for Existing Medicare Advantage members to Blue Shield Med Supp?
- Due to the Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (OEP), Medicare Advantage plan members may switch to a Blue Shield of California Medicare Supplement Plan from January 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021 without underwriting review for a 3/1 effective date.?
- Blue Shield will not approve/enroll the Med Supp until the existing MAPD plan shows either cancelled or the agent can show that the MAPD member has enrolled in a Part D plan for a 3/1 effective date.
- Enrollment in to a Part D plan will automatically cancel the existing MAPD plan on the Part D plans effective date.