Sales Representative Job Opening
SUBMIT DUE DATE: 1/18/2022
Preventia Group, a lifestyle medicine marketplace, is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a must. Preventia is a lifestyle wellness company. It is essential that the candidate be aware of the wellness industry as well as know how to sell within the group employer market, insurance companies and health insurance broker communities.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Participate in trade shows
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Understanding of employer group health insurance marketplace
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- CRM experience such as SalesForce or Hubspot
- Competency in microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Travel is required
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Troy R. Underwood
Interested in posting a job? Email a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org